• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Oral equivalent

Healthy1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What oral equivalents could come close to producing the same results as this cycle? Weeks 1-10: Test E or C 500mg/week
Weeks 1-5: Dianabol 25mg/day

Weeks 1-10: Aromasin 12.5mg ed
Weeks 1-10: HCG: 1,000 iu/week split into 2 or 3 doses.

That is a broad question...

What are you goals? as for the dbol - Super Drol, Hdrol, M1T, phera plex can all be comparable to dbol if not better in some aspect.

m-sten or methystenbolone would be very close to dbol minus the bloat(i bloat on dbol)....

m-sten or methystenbolone would be very close to dbol minus the bloat(i bloat on dbol)....

Yes msten is pretty awesome. I too bloat like crazy on dbol aromasin be dammed. Lol

Buy I did notice on my most recent run of msten at 40mg I was aggressive as hell. Lol my wife for that 4 weeks hated me. But we'll worth it.

Sleeping on the couch is sometime peaceful. Hehe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

That is a broad question...

What are you goals? as for the dbol - Super Drol, Hdrol, M1T, phera plex can all be comparable to dbol if not better in some aspect.
I want to get big. I'm aging and I have been scrawny all my life and I am sick and tired of it. I loved football in high school but was too small to play so I had to wrestle. I wrestled in the 98# weight class my freshman year and the 120# class my senior year. I just have a heck of a time putting on muscle -- no problems getting fat but muscle gain always seems to elude me. I tried an oral cycle of some Deca 5 stuff I had bought from GNC. I ran it for 8 weeks ate like hell and put on 24 pounds. The weight started sliding off as soon as I finished the cycle so I figure it must have been mostly water. I managed to hold on to 11# of the gain and I know my chest and legs did get a little bigger but I think that was just from newbie gains. I'm 5'9" and weigh 186 now, feel like I'm 50% body fat (lol) with scrawny arms.

Here is something that was recommended to put on mass, not orally but transdermal: A phera/trest mixture 33mg of each. Phera/Trest do 1ml/day for 30 days. Run Exemestane at half a mL from day 1 of the Phera/Trest and all the way through, and increase to 1mL a day if you need to - I doubt you'll need to increase to 1ml. Start Torem the day after you stop Phera/Trest and run it at 2ml week 1, 1.5ml week 2, 1ml week 3, and .5ml till it's finished. You can continue exemestane into PCT, but you probably won't need to. What do you think?

Here is something that was recommended to put on mass, not orally but transdermal: A phera/trest mixture 33mg of each. Phera/Trest do 1ml/day for 30 days. Run Exemestane at half a mL from day 1 of the Phera/Trest and all the way through, and increase to 1mL a day if you need to - I doubt you'll need to increase to 1ml. Start Torem the day after you stop Phera/Trest and run it at 2ml week 1, 1.5ml week 2, 1ml week 3, and .5ml till it's finished. You can continue exemestane into PCT, but you probably won't need to. What do you think?

Phera trestolone transdermal? Damn, not sure what the absorption rate would be. Do you know what trestolone is? Look up ment it is crazy shit. I have 2 Vials sitting here that even I am a little fearful in taking. I've got 8 years cycle experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Lol, trest does sound like some crazy shit alright. Not sure I'd be looking to pin that either. Absorption rate for Testim transdermal I hear is about 10%. If that holds true then the trest dose would be pretty low so don't know if would see much effect or not even compounded with the phera. I don't know, the guy who recommended it sounded pretty knowledgeable and sells on the board all the time. Maybe you should try the vial and log it, see if you grow a third eye or an extra ear or something lol.

Phera trestolone transdermal? Damn, not sure what the absorption rate would be. Do you know what trestolone is? Look up ment it is crazy shit. I have 2 Vials sitting here that even I am a little fearful in taking. I've got 8 years cycle experience.

Looking forward to see tour review / log of this nandrolone derivative.
:winkfinger:

Back