• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Welcome new elite members!

IML Gear Cream!
I just become elite member by accident I thought that I was sing in for a free gift certificate to buy AAS but oh well I guess is nothing I can?

Hi! To everybody

51 years old on trt program for last three years. Also have been hitting the gym 6 days a week for 3.5 years. Take tons of supplements and feel great. Had major brain injury 10 years ago and since TRT have gotten off all pain meds. I hate the government tell us what we can and can???t inject ourselves with. Always on test and every 6 months run 5 to 6 week Deca cycle. Love to home brew.

The queer stuff above not into at all. Not even funny.

The great thing about TRT is the cycle never ends.

Welcome guys. BB'sDad, i am 56 and i am also on TRT, but the knowledge that i gain here is beyond what i expected. You will love it.

Whats up guys Heard about this forum from another board I am on.... Some of those guys are on here as well.. Just became an elite member.. Was planning on doing a cycle here in the next few weeks.. But it seems that I am going to have to have spinal surgery first. So we will see how that goes. lol Anyway been lifting for a little over 10 years past 6 been very involved, not just because I love it but it is what I do to relax. not sure what else to say.. Want to say this is a great site and lots of knowledge being passed around here...

Welcome all!

I don't guess I've stopped in here and said hi. Soooo...Hi..:hiya:.......can't get much gayer than that.

Just getting around to checking in, been reading non stop, tons of info, great forum,

Finally upgraded to Elite status. Been lurking here for a few months and I love this board.

Side note: Can someone PM me a legit dom. source for HCG? Hope im not breaking the rules.

No source checking!

IML Gear Cream!
Whats up everybody new to the elite section,The books you get were worth the fee so what the hell i joined.

Welcome h, the books are nothing to the info you will find in the forums. This is the most educational site around.
i highly recommend the Q & A with John Connor Expert AAS advisor forum.

Enjoy

Hey all, Im new around these parts! Im from Cali and pretty much just hanging out here to soak up any good knowledge from the vet bros whenever I can. You can always learn something new if you have the right attitude.

Hey all, Im new around these parts! Im from Cali and pretty much just hanging out here to soak up any good knowledge from the vet bros whenever I can. You can always learn something new if you have the right attitude.

Welcome brother :winkfinger:

Hey all,
My name is Brett and I am 37 yr old male, who has fought the battle of the bulge for my whole life and never really won. I have tried the many different ways to win this battle(diets, exercise, and pills) but I guess I was never really truly dedicated to making such a large change in my life. After 12 years of being with my GF and having 2 beautiful boys she has decided to end our 2 yr marriage, and I have taken a good hard look in the mirror and do not like what I see.
I am 5'8 and weight 230 BMI ??? but would guess it is in the 30's, last year I weighed 255 which was my highest and after 4 month using a Bowflex Treadclimber and really watching what I ate I got down to 225 and have stayed around there since.

I am looking to change my life and I do not expect that to happen with just a pill or an injection, I am fully aware that it will take dedication and a serious commitment to changing a lot of bad habits that I have had most of my life, but I am interested in doing this as quick as I can.

Any help, advice or feedback both positive and negative will be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to beginning my transformation.

Thanks

Welcome Hunter, you are making the right choices and have the right attitude. THere is no quick fix, though some things make it a QUICKER fix, but you must have long term goals as well as short ones. In here you will find the best advice on training and diet anywhere. Dial those in and use other things as needed.

Take a look around you will be amazed.

Hey all,
My name is Brett and I am 37 yr old male, who has fought the battle of the bulge for my whole life and never really won. I have tried the many different ways to win this battle(diets, exercise, and pills) but I guess I was never really truly dedicated to making such a large change in my life. After 12 years of being with my GF and having 2 beautiful boys she has decided to end our 2 yr marriage, and I have taken a good hard look in the mirror and do not like what I see.
I am 5'8 and weight 230 BMI ??? but would guess it is in the 30's, last year I weighed 255 which was my highest and after 4 month using a Bowflex Treadclimber and really watching what I ate I got down to 225 and have stayed around there since.

I am looking to change my life and I do not expect that to happen with just a pill or an injection, I am fully aware that it will take dedication and a serious commitment to changing a lot of bad habits that I have had most of my life, but I am interested in doing this as quick as I can.

Any help, advice or feedback both positive and negative will be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to beginning my transformation.

Thanks

Welcome buddy

Welcome back Andalite, it is well indeed.

fj (a former beached whale...)

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Folks, been around the IML for a few months and just upgraded to elite. Glad to be here

Hey, I just want to cheat my ass off in motocross, then beat the hell out of a bunch of young punks with no heart !Go home and blow my wifes sidewall out (LOL). After being a jerk sleep like a baby.

Oh - and neg the hell out of that tool Bucky :shooter:

Well that was quite an intro and hello. Welcome AMA Rider. I am a former pro ama rider myself. Welcome to Ironmag!

Hey, I just want to cheat my ass off in motocross, then beat the hell out of a bunch of young punks with no heart !Go home and blow my wifes sidewall out (LOL). After being a jerk sleep like a baby.

Oh - and neg the hell out of that tool Bucky :shooter:

Hi all. I've been around for quite a while, but I couldn't remember what email I used (or even if I still have access to the old email) a few years back to register with. I mostly lurk and try to absorb as much knowledge as possible. I'm not a big seasoned vet, but I've done a few. I'm 39 and trying my best to fight the battle of my test lowering as my age increases.

Hi guys. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 44 years old. 6' 305ils. with 20% BF. I've been out of the gym for the better part of 20 years with family, company, and numerous other time comsuming things. Been back in the gym this year and looking to get back in shape.

Hi guys. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 44 years old. 6' 305ils. with 20% BF. I've been out of the gym for the better part of 20 years with family, company, and numerous other time comsuming things. Been back in the gym this year and looking to get back in shape.
Welcome! You'll find plenty of diet, training, and product info on this site to help you along!

Back